Commercial Carpet Cleaning
Commercial & Industrial Carpet Cleaners
At Pro Carpet Cleaning Sydney we also specialise in commercial properties throughout Sydney. Commercial carpets see a lot more wear-and-tear than those found in homes due to the heavy foot traffic on a daily basis. Cleaning is a crucial routine if you want to keep the presentation of your business in pristine condition. Commercial carpet cleaning offers you the chance to take advantage of a different level of professional care. Knowing the fabric, choosing the right method and using the right kind of equipment is essential. The team at Pro Carpet Cleaning Sydney possess have the skills and experience that separates the best from the rest.
Reasons Why Commercial Carpet Cleaning Is Right For Your Business
There is three main reasons why hiring a commercial carpet cleaning team will make sense for you.
- Providing a lasting, positive first impression: When you welcome a customer or a business partner into your professional environment, you will tell a whole lot about yourself before you could say a single word. Whether we realize it or not, each and every one of us loves cleanliness. We associate it with health, and for good reasons.
- Your business is your investment: By keeping your office space or business as clean as possible, you will maintain (or even increase!) the value of your investment. The tidier and more welcoming your place is, the easier it will get to lure in customers or to simply provide a space to your workers where they will want to give their best effort. Regular cleaning is a great investment in your business.
- Health aspects: Most high-quality cleaning methods will have a visible and – on top of that – a molecular effect. The cleanliness, you will be able to see with your own eyes, but another aspect will be the elimination of dust bacteria. A clean work place is a healthy work place.
Methods We Use
Dry Powder Cleaning:
The utilization of a low-moisture powder. After it is worked into the carpet, the agent absorbs the soil before it dries out and can be vacuumed. Often times another chemical agent is used before the powder would be applied, working as a catalyst.
Low Moisture Cleaning:
A low moisture extractor is applied, after which it will take approximately two hours until it can be removed. It is a rather quick solution but it also has retentive qualities which will slow down re-soiling significantly.
Using a hot water detergent solution, this cleaning method offers deep restorative qualities. The carpet will need more time to dry but the cleaning effect will be deeper compared to the surface cleaning methods.
Advantages of Commercial Carpet Cleaning
- A cleaner look results in a more stimulating professional environment increasing your carpet’s longevity.
- Elimination of allergens trapped in the carpet.
- Less dust, bad news for dust mites.
- Prevention of mold growth.
Our cleaners pride themselves on professionalism, dedication, and passion for excellence. Our cleaning service reflects our values and we hold true to that. Your employees deserve to work in a clean, polished, and healthy environment. And your customers expect a clean premises.
Importance Of Regular Commercial Carpet Cleaning
Learn the importance of cleaning your commercial carpets.
1. Improved health
Carpets are well-known for harboring allergies, dust particles, and microorganisms. If you or anybody else in your office suffers from breathing issues, the airborne particles in your carpet can aggravate or cause breathing problems including asthma and allergies. These allergens in your carpet can create a variety of health issues, particularly in children and the elderly. Vacuuming helps to eliminate dust mites, dirt, and bacteria, but it doesn’t completely remove them. The only way to do so is by regular carpet cleaning.
2. It relieves muscle tension
One of the most significant advantages of hiring a professional carpet cleaner is that it relieves you of a significant amount of stress. Cleaning a carpet necessitates some heavy lifting so you can get into every square inch of carpet. If you don’t know how to handle large goods properly, doing it on your own can be exhausting and uncomfortable. Hiring a carpet cleaning professional is an efficient way to ensure the best outcome without putting any strain on your back.
3. Carpet stains are no longer a problem
Regular carpet cleaning lets you remove stubborn stains like wine spills, ink, pets, mud, and other stains types. This way, you won’t have to worry about staring at the unsightly spots or face humiliation in front of guests.
4. Reduces the impact of traffic lanes
Carpet cleaning can help to mitigate the effects of traffic lanes and extend the life of the carpet in high-traffic areas. The carpeting in high-traffic areas, such as hallways, living rooms, and kitchens, will deteriorate considerably faster than carpeting in bedrooms or beneath couches. This is because dirt is frequently tracked in certain regions, and you may have observed that they are darker than the others. However, regular carpet cleaning removes dirt and slows down the impacts of “traffic lanes.” We will remove the carpet’s dark patches, and restore it’s fibers.
Properties We Clean
We clean different properties ranging from Accommodation (hotels and motels), Aged centers, Education (schools and Daycares), to Hospitality (Restaurants, Bars, and clubs), and Commercial buildings (Offices and retail shops).
Cleaning your office buildings will make them more visually appealing and enhance staff productivity by allowing them to traverse a clutter-free environment. You can choose to clean your workplace on a daily or weekly basis, depending on factors such as the size of the office building and employee schedules. Cleaning operations can also be on a monthly or even semi-annual basis in some cases.
Bar And Nightclub
People go to nightclubs to have a good time. A clean bar environment and friendly personnel will enhance their experience and ensure that they return for years to come. On the other hand, an unclean bar with a foul stench will create a poor image in the eyes of your customers and lead to an unpleasant experience. It can also be harmful to their health.
Cafés And Restaurants
Cross-contamination can occur in a dirty restaurant or café, resulting in food poisoning and the spread of food-borne infections. But we can clean your restaurant and enhance your environment.
A Nursing Home or Hospital
Thousands of individuals die each year as a result of infections they contracted while in a hospital, according to the CDC. As a result, we should make every effort to keep a hospital or nursing home as clean as possible by having a regular commercial carpet cleaning. This helps to lower the infection rate.
- Large and Small Offices
- Government Buildings (Councils) and Schools
- Shopping Centres & Retail Shops
- Entertainment Buildings
- Hotels & Motels (Public Areas)
We normally have a hard time getting rid of the toughest stains at my office. Soft drinks, coffee, and food spills are the worst stains. This company was fantastic. The booking process was simple, and they didn’t let us down.
I would strongly recommend it.
The cleaners did an outstanding job. All of my queries about carpet dry cleaning were thoroughly answered. My carpet likewise appears to be brand new. I would recommend this cleaner for whatever duty you want. You guys did a fantastic job.
They are the best for preventing carpet allergies.
On average, the firm removed 94 percent of the most prevalent household allergies
Why Choose Us?
- Truck Mount and Portable Machines
- Highly Experienced Commercial Carpet Cleaners
- Public Liability Insurance $20,000,000
- Professional Grade Cleaning Equipment
- Reliable & Punctual – We Will Notify You Of Any Delays
- Regular Carpet Cleaning Services – Weekly, Fortnightly and Monthly
- Available On Weekends
- Competitive & Affordable Prices
- Free Quotes
- Sydney CBD & Central Suburbs
- Eastern Suburbs
- Upper North Shore
- Lower North Shore
- South West Sydney
- Inner West Sydney
- Northern Beaches
- Northern Suburbs
- Sutherland Shire, St George & All Southern Suburbs
- Hills District, Baulkham Hills & Northern Suburbs
- All Western Suburbs
Request a Quote
We understand the importance of presentation. Your company needs to reflect a clean and organised environment for both staff and customers. We can also provide a regular cleaning service to help keep your company presentation in immaculate order.
Specialising in shops. Restaurants, Offices and Shopping Centres
Contact us today for a free quote and for our professional advice.