Affordable Rug Cleaning
Professional Rug Cleaning Services
Pro Carpet Cleaning Sydney offers a range of affordable and effective rug cleaning service throughout all Sydney suburbs. There is something about clean rugs that give your home a vibrant and healthy fresh appeal. Apart from the aesthetic benefits, your guests will feel at home in the welcoming environment. Our rug cleaning process utilizes the proven hot water extraction method. This is perfect for cleaning all types of rugs. From Chinese and Oriental, Turkish and Moroccan through to collectible Persian and antique, we can cater for them all. We even do the cheap ones!
Quality rug cleaning effectively removes dirt, debris and stains from the deep fabric. Usually, the method involves use of high calibre detergents and sophisticated machines (hot water extraction) that effectively get rid of the dirt without causing damage.
Methods We Use
- Wet Cleaning – The area is first pre-conditioned with a reagent that liquefies oil-based substances and soils. Water is then heated to a temperature near boiling point and pressurized then released on the dirty rug.
- Absorbent Pad Cleaning – A pre-vacuum is done before a chemical solution is sprayed over the surface. The solution rests for a few minutes then an absorbent cleaning pad is spun over the areas to remove all the dirt.
- Dry Cleaning – A cleaning powder is mixed with special cleaning agents and applied to the area. This mixture is allowed to set for 15 minutes and then vacuumed.
- Rotary Shampoo – Cleaning agents are applied to help suspend debris and dirt in the rug. This is then whipped into foam and worked into the fabrics with a rotating brush before being extracted with a vacuum.
The Cleaning Process
Step 1: Inspection and analysis of the composition of the fibre and type of stain.
Step 2: Hand feeding the rug through a duster machine to remove debris prior to cleaning.
Step 3: Testing and pre-treatments for the colour fastness of the material.
Step 4: Pre-spray of cleaning detergent.
Step 5: The cleaning stage. A rotary shampoo machine is then applied onto the surface by hand to provide a gentle buffing action.
Step 6: Jets of water wash away the shampoo solution.
Step 7: De-humidifying and drying is usually the last process. This may take a few days, yet it’s critical to ensure satisfactory result.
Finally, we will perform a final grooming to make it look new again.
- Helps in removal of stubborn stains and maintenance of a clean home.
- Removes health threats (dust mites, bacteria and fungus) that might be hidden deep within the fibre.
- Regular cleaning enhances fibres and stitching reliability which prolongs the lifespan.
- Potential defects and wear-and-tear symptoms are spotted in good time and nipped in the bud.
Why Choose Us?
- The Cleaning Specialists
- Experienced Qualified Professionals
- Family Friendly Process
- Great On Stains
- Affordable Packages
- Guaranteed Satisfaction
- Free Quotes
- CBD Sydney
- Sydney Eastern Suburbs
- North Shore Upper & Lower Northern Suburbs
- South West Sydney & Inner West
- Northern Suburbs / Northern Beaches
- Sutherland Shire / St George / South Sydney
- Hills District / Baulkham Hills
- West Suburbs
Request a Quote
Contact us today and for no obligation free quote. Our prices are suited to every budget.
For the ultimate cleaning experience get in touch with us.