Professional Pest Control
Flea Treatment & Pest Control
We offer a range of pest control treatments for both residential homes owners and commercial properties throughout the metropolitan Sydney suburbs. The professionally trained technicians from Pro Carpet Cleaning Sydney are well trained, fully qualified and licensed to handle all pest problems. We hold all the relevant licenses and you have the peace of mind knowing we hold a public liability insurance plan for $10,000,000. Res assured you are getting the most experienced pest technicians available.
Pest control involves measures that seek to regulate or eliminate the population of pests considered harmful to the environment, humans and animal health. It is a very important to have a treatment plan in place to eliminate any health risks or damage to the property and surrounding environment.
From a bed bug infestation right through to a serious termite problem, we can take care of it all. Or maybe you just want a pest inspection to ensure you property is safe, we also have great packages for complete protection.
Our team of experts will conduct a thorough inspection to identify any problem areas in your property. From silverfish to cockroaches and rats, we can eradicate and remove any infestation we come across. Once we locate the type of pest we are dealing with we will initiate a management plan and advise on the best solution and process to take. For safety purposes it is sometimes advised to clear the property until we have finished the procedures. Upon completion we will do a final inspection and advise if there will be any follow up visits or treatment required.
Methods of Pest Control
Different methods are used depending on the type of pest and the scale and urgency of the pest problem. Following are the most effective methods used:
- Biological control methods – This involves the use of natural enemies (predators) of the pests to interfere with their biological functions like breeding. For example, the introduction of Australian native fish in water bodies to feed on mosquito larvae.
- Fumigation – It is the launching of a poisonous substance in the air to kill every pest that breathes in that air.
- Chemical method– This method usually employs harsh pesticides that instantly eliminate pests by killing them or disrupting their life cycle upon application.
- Traps and bait stations – Ideal for controlling rat and mouse population.
Process of Pest Control
- Inspection – We will perform a routine inspection on areas where pests are more likely to appear.
- Identification – If there is any infestation in your property we will determine the species and breed.
- Analyse – After identification, we will analyse the environment. This analysis enables us to determine any source of food or shelter that may be feeding the pests.
- Control – Treatment selection – This involves using the best method to eliminate the pest.
- Monitor – Constant monitoring of your facility is required for successful eradication.
Advantages of Professional Pest Control
Hiring the services of a professional pest exterminator can have many advantages when comparing it to controlling pests on your own.
- Health – Maintaining good hygiene – having a clean environment denies food and shelter for them to breed.
- Safety – There are risks involved in this job so having an expert do the job for you is important. This way you can be sure your family will be safe.
- Great Investment – The cost of treatment services is a fraction of what is can cost to repair damage.
Why Choose Us?
Our trained technicians are trained to eliminate and control any pest infestation in your property. Below are some of the great reasons to choose us.
- Fully Trained Technicians
- Licensed & Insured
- Proven Pest Treatment Techniques
- Family Friendly
- Commercial & Residential Services
- Pest Inspection and Control Experts
- Quarterly, Bi-Annually and Annually Treatment Packages
- Great Prices That Are Very Competitive
Which Pests Do You Handle Specifically?
Some of the most common species we deal with include the following.
- Bed Bugs
- Bees & Wasps
- Fleas and Ticks
- Rats, Rodents & Mice
- White Ants
If you have a pest that is not listed above chances are you may need special treatment. Contact our technicians direct to discuss the best treatment options.
- Central Sydney
- CBD & Sydney City Suburbs
- Upper North Shore
- Lower NorthShore
- South West
- Inner West
- Western Suburbs
- Northern Suburbs
- Northern Beaches
- Sutherland Shire
- St George & South Sydney
- Hills District, Baulkham Hills & Northern Suburbs
- Eastern Suburbs
Request a Quote
Don’t wait until it’s too late, contact Pro Carpet Cleaning Sydney today to discuss your options and book an inspection. If you have any questions we are always happen to answer them for you.
For safe and effective services get in touch with the experts.